Wednesday 13 June 2012

FABI HORSE IN THE MOUTH 6

Fiction was on some amazing RAC last night. Everyone was drunk, songs are weird, life is weird and cold, and this post is mainly about Natalie Portman. Matt is busy taking pictures of the dead child in the bath. We are a happy romantic family like that. We are all retired in St James cause we won the Lottery last night. The Atlantic Ocean is saltier than Pacific Ocean. Honorificabilitudinitatibus is the state of being able to achieve honours. A man's beard grows faster when he's anticipating sex. Coconut milk can be a substitute for bloodplasma. Paul Mesarcik lives fashion.

"I kiss people with my soul, I don't kiss them with my mouth" - Justin Timberlake

"Talking about art is like dancing about architecture" - David Bowie

"Apartheid is the worst" - Tyler Smith



Not ashamed of loving Natalie Portman so much. My dad always tells me to just "be more like Natalie Portman" when he thinks I'm a lame daughter. Also Tyler has really good taste in girls.






























St James is heaven.














Debbie Harry is probably the best woman in the history of life.





















No comments:

Post a Comment