Saturday 5 May 2012

In China

Today we went to Chinatown to quench our thirst at Spur, paint our nails and serenade some Asians. We also learned a few things about ourselves and photographed these life defining moments.




Jana is tall, crazy and liberal.





Ane is dumb, chilled and Afrikaans.





Fabi is indecisive, thirsty and math.






Free love on the free love freeway,

The love is free and the freeway’s long...

I got some hot love on the hot-love freeway
I ain’t going home cos’ my baby’s gone
A little while later, see a senorita,
She’s caught a flat trying to make it home,
She says "Por favor, can you pump me up?"
I say "Muchos gracias, adios. Bye Bye."

Free love on the freelove freeway,
The love is free and the freeway’s long
I got some hot love on the hotlove highway,
Ain't going home ‘cause my baby's gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment